2007/09/04

a particular time or instance of event (lens blur)

over ten years ago when I got this album, I guess I didn't know what to expect. that's good, right? about 70 minutes of blasted and delicate sheets of guitar, vocal and noise. I guess we can all go on about "shoegaze" as it seems popular w/the kids these days, but this is an album for the seekers, it's blissed but harsh - pedals and a 4-track - it can explode if you stop staring at the light. another sadly OOP...




lovesliescrushing

xuvetyn

2 comments:

Brian Rajski said...

thanks zhao, this is a great discovery - finally a phantom lost masterpiece of shoegazing turns up, after so many over-hyped disappointments.

I've noticed that atease web has their other albums posted if you need to fill in some gaps:
http://www.ateaseweb.com/mb/index.php?s=459b6000b5b1a3842697a66159ab0525&showtopic=234988412&st=560

Brian Rajski said...

all apologies bb, thanks. And thanks anyway Zhao for numerous earlier posts.