2006/04/30

Showbiz & AG - Good Fellas [NEW LINK]

a lost treasure of golden-age (early 90s) east-coast hiphop:

what ever label disputes or personal beef has kept this one in the vault and from being re-issued, it is a crime against headz world wide (and humanity at large).

I can use a cliche-ridden combination of geek-speak and street-slang to try to describe the inherent dopeness (see what I mean?) of the production, straight illness (again) of the beats, and the clever lyrics that will have you smile as your head is nodding - "the mail-man don't have what I'm deliverin', Robin don't know about the hood I live in" - or you can just download it and see for yourself. shit is un-fuckwithable.

if you don't like it there's no money-back guarantee but I'll gladly come over and slap you silly for your wack inability to recognize.

here is Amazon listing: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000003R5L/sr=8-2/qid=1146434774/ref=pd_bbs_2/102-1053499-0535339?%5Fencoding=UTF8

thanks to original uploader - don't know who it was but I downloaded it a while back from smokingsection.net

so if you didn't know before i guess you do now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for exposing me to this group! I love the intro to "Medicine". Don't want to sound greedy, but do you have their first album?